Archived Changing workcenters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's probably hundreds of threads out there regarding this but I'm going to make one anyway. I'm a cashier and I want to change workcenters, preferably hardlines or electronics. Is this possible? Who do I talk to about this? I'm way past my 90 days and I figured it would be okay to do so. t's also a good way for me to grow and improve my work ethic.

I've been trying to do the same. Def talk to the ETLs Firefox mentioned. I hope you can switch over! I tried to jump ship for hardlines, but... they all love me up front and one GSA almost threw a fit when she found out I wanted to "abandon" her.

talk to everyone that is in charge at your store (ETLs, TLs, STLs). but keep in mind they wont train you in other areas unless you're reliable and do your work at your current work station.

Talk to your ETL-GE, ETL-HL, and possibly ETL-HR about getting cross-trained.
Also if you want to be hardlines electronics it doesn't hurt to talk to the TL for that area as well. Getting a TL on your side to recommend this to ETL-HL doesn't hurt.

I've been trying to do the same. Def talk to the ETLs Firefox mentioned. I hope you can switch over! I tried to jump ship for hardlines, but... they all love me up front and one GSA almost threw a fit when she found out I wanted to "abandon" her.

Therein lies the Catch-22 of Target.
You have to do a good job at your assigned work center to be able to transfer to another because no TL wants a slacker transferred to their department.
However, if you are doing a good job at your assigned work center your TL is not going to give you up.

It's great cos an ETL loves pulling me from the registers to help on the floor and if my fave GSA is there she glares daggers at me and calls me a traitor while trying to get me back from the floor.

I do appreciate cute ladies fighting over me though ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back