Archived Checking Schedule Off The Clock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not scheduled to work again until next week, but I'd like to go in and check my schedule (the one just posted) tomorrow since I'm going by anyway. Am I allowed to go in the break room in normal clothes? Or do I need to show up and "blend in" to go back there? Sorry if this is a stupid question; I've never seen anyone back there in normal clothes, but I'd kind of feel stupid walking around in work clothes while not working, and I haven't found an answer to this anywhere (I tried searching the forums, too, but may not have done it correctly).

I don't see why there would be a problem. If there's a question, have your discount card and ID handy to show that you work there.

Thanks! I know it isn't working off the clock, I just didn't know if they objected to people walking into that area in normal clothes in case customers see or something. Like I said, stupid question. But now I have one more, what does TSC stand for?

Edit: Nevermind, I found the definitions thread! I'm still getting the hang of all the Target-speak.

Last edited:
As long as your employed by Target, you can walk back in your store's TMSC. I wouldn't walk back any other store's TMSC without checking in at Service Desk first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back