I'm Lost! Chemical disposal

So apparently no one in my store knows the proper procedure for disposing chemicals (leaky bottles of bleach and ect.). They just put it into a plastic bag, a bag that leaks not even wearing any personal protection. Does Target even have any real procedure for disposing chemicals safely for us or the environment?
My last job we had a specific disposal area and had to line a bucket with plastic, put another bag in and pour the liquid in. Then add the absorb powder and stir till it is solid.

I know Walmarts chemical disposal procedure is quite detailed.

Most of Target merchandise is not hazardous or non-reactive. But there are few that are. Back in the day, ChargeBack had bins with cat litter or sand. If it was soap or safe liquid, it could just go down the drain. Chemicals had to be double bagged.

Blood borne Pathogen sources only a certified hazard TMs could clean those things.

So apparently no one in my store knows the proper procedure for disposing chemicals (leaky bottles of bleach and ect.). They just put it into a plastic bag, a bag that leaks not even wearing any personal protection. Does Target even have any real procedure for disposing chemicals safely for us or the environment?
My last job we had a specific disposal area and had to line a bucket with plastic, put another bag in and pour the liquid in. Then add the absorb powder and stir till it is solid.
All chemicals, paint , medicine , baby wipes , shampoo , lotion , aerosol , batteries , etc are bagged , sealed and esim . Does that mean all need to go in the esim bin ? Or could you donate ? The answer is yes and yes . You can donate , half bottle chemicals , lotions and shampoo . You can not donate any medicine or baby items .

Back