Archived Classic AP case when I started today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxTheDudexx

Front of Store Attendant
So I was about to start Guest Service. I clocked in, grabbed my equipment and was making my way to the desk when one of my LOD's asked me to come over. She told me she needed a male witness to oversee something in the AP office. The AP girl that caught him was a tiny little thing so I was glad they had me watch over it in case he went ballistic. I had just thought the LOD just needed help lifting something initially. Turns out some dude tried to steel a 150 dollar inflatable mattress from our store. He had already stolen one in the morning during the same day. It was pretty interesting seeing how the procedure worked. But I about died of laughter when the guy trying to steal it was with his mom, and tried to steal another one in the same day. He said he was studying for criminal justice and wanted to be a police officer! His odds of making it after paying for school are about as slim as taking a swan dive off the Empire State Building and living to tell about it now! He looked pretty ratty, so I am kind of doubting his story, but I found it rather hilarious. If he was being truthful he just shot himself in the foot, omg, the cops gave him quite the interesting lecture too. So friggin' funny! It was an entertaining way to spend the first 45 minutes of my shift for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back