Archived Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ours changed to this:

Morning Autos/Truck Team (3 to 6 people) 6am-2
CAF Puller/Pusher/Backroom TM (one person): 1pm to 9

We're a B volume Pfresh, former Greatland w/4 trucks a week

Last edited:
Its still buggy. Some items from newly batched POG batches, whether tied/batched with a PDA or MyDevice, drop into the 3s. Not all departments or DPCIs, but high quantity of things for the next days POGs. In example, a 2-tiered cart of Shea Moisture products for a salesplan. When the POG batch was pulled, another 2-tiered cart was pulled.

When poor decisions impact my stores SALES NEGATIVELY.. I and every other part of management will work to correct.

I expect there to be some interesting discussions at MON management meeting... should be fun... the level of dissatisfaction with this from the top, STL to TM is high... I expect that a modification of what we did during the pilot to be instituted.

Considering the loss of hours, and the truck sizes ~2100 to 2400 x4 every week, and 100% clean. We are getting more done in less time... Major improvement from past Q1's from my predecessor who would have had half the truck(s) left to push with these hours and more TM(s). Thankfully I have a GREAT TEAM! They work VERY VERY HARD to get more done in less, with little recognition from further up be it $$$ or food or even just a good job from outside the LOG ETL.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Not only is my store maintaining its positive sales comp close to double digits, but we are doing it on less payroll. For the first time our salesfloor is doing productive workload (getting to zone earlier, keeping up on reshop throughout the day, pushing clearance and ptm on time, and working only the pulls that are needed). Not only this, but our logistics process is now underspending because they are not catching up on dayside backstock from the insane CAFs that used to drop and their pulls have slowly switched to more heavily casestock than open. Maybe its just your store that can't figure this out, because my district is loving it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back