Archived Condensation in p-fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else experienced condensation issues along the the top of the meat/deli/egg coolers? It builds up and drips all over the place when zoning or stocking and we can't figure out what's causing it. We thought it might be an air circulation issue but even keeping from over stocking the shelves only helps a little.

We have the same issues. It has to do with air air circulation. You need to make sure your shelves are in the correct spots and you are not over stocking

Also, make sure that your inner doors at the front end are closed. Mine happen on the freezer doors & milk area.

What everyone else said pretty much, I don't run into the same problem at Target but at my overnight job I do (have to stock the beer and drink coolers. YAY!)

I'll have to check tbe planogram a about the shelves. Even when we are able to keep people crom over pushing we still vet the water though. We have iaaues with our freezes frosting over when they get overstuffed though.

Our walk in meat cooler had major condensation issues (think a huge puddle on the floor of the ambient room) until the SFT replaced the seal at the bottom of the door.

Condensation is due mostly to the humidity in the air from the front doors. Make sure they are closed at all times. It is wise to dry the condensation from time to time in order to maintain product integrity. (no one wants to by a soggy cardboard container of eggs)
When P-Fresh is installed that area of the store gets its own AC and Dehumidifier installed on the roof in order to combat condensation. Have your SFT check to make sure they are running properly.

Condensation is due mostly to the humidity in the air from the front doors. Make sure they are closed at all times. It is wise to dry the condensation from time to time in order to maintain product integrity. (no one wants to by a soggy cardboard container of eggs)
When P-Fresh is installed that area of the store gets its own AC and Dehumidifier installed on the roof in order to combat condensation. Have your SFT check to make sure they are running properly.
I will ask the ctl, if they have ck the units on the roof over p-fresh recently. We haven't had sft till recently.
Thanks for the idea & gtc to you!

Our milk/egg coolers have no doors and the stuff you get from the milk shelves is ALWAYS wet unless you dig to the ones in the back and take one from there ??? It doesn't matter if there are 5 items on the shelves or 50, they're always covered in condensation :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back