Confessions of a Target TM

happygoth

reshop till I drop
Confess your sins! What do you do that you know you shouldn't? What do you not do that you know you should?

Mine are mostly pretty typical:
1. I take 20-25 minutes on my fifteens
2. I almost never wear my name badge
3. I shop on the clock

I took the wave/baler keys home one morning after the unload. When I noticed I had them I went back. 15 min drive, no big deal. Our HRTM @ TSC appreciated that. End of story. She was the best!

I’ll occasionally throw something in the salvage box without printing a label if it’s missing a barcode and there’s no way in hell I’ll have any luck looking it up.

Swap out "occasionally" for "every damn day" and this is me. There's so much junk my store gets back that is either online or likely from another store that it goes straight into the salvage bin without me even bothering to try to look it up. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I hate to push the check lane candy and if some repacks happen to be on my uboat , I always takes it and puts it in a different uboat . On busy days , I log out of phone app just to avoid taking calls .

I hate to push the check lane candy and if some repacks happen to be on my uboat , I always takes it and puts it in a different uboat . On busy days , I log out of phone app just to avoid taking calls .

At my store they had a boat and a storage spot in the back where everything was broken out just for candy.
They would bring up the boat every day for the cashier's to stock the check lanes.

I've ignored spills when I didn't have a walkie and it was when I was going through an area to get something or go on a break.
I try so hard, but I feel guilty if I walk by a spill, or even just debris on the floor...it's my Loss Prevention training. Slip, trip and fall danger! I will just kick most of the paper, cardboard etc out of the way so people will be less likely to step on it, but often I have to stop and pick it up.

At my store the had a boat and a storage spot in the back where everything was broken out just for candy.
They would bring up the boat every day for the cashier's to stock the check lanes.
I wish we had that 😕 we usually have a part time tm who does the candy pallets and if she couldn’t finish it the rest is upon us !!!

Back