Answered Confusion About Scheduled Area

Hi! I am new to Target and to using the Kronos app. When I looked at a few shifts on my schedule, it says "Cleaning" or "Carts." There was one shift that I posted to get covered and on that page it said "Checkout Advocate, CLE." I'm just a little confused as to whether I was originally scheduled for cleaning or checkout? Thank you in advance for any help!

When you are scheduled for a shift at target, you are scheduled under a specific workcenter, but then whoever writes your schedule can also put a 3-letter long “shift tag” which will give you more insight on what you might be doing that day.

For example, if you are scheduled under Checkout Advocate, with a shift tag “CLE”, it means you are scheduled under cashiering, however they likely want you to clean instead. They probably just scheduled you under the checkout advocate workcenter rather than the cleaning workcenter due to how the hours were allocated.

Either way, definitely check in with your service & engagement team lead when you clock in :)

Back