Archived Corporate e-mail or number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol 0% chance this is a team member. Sounds like a Karen.
I thought the same but it seems like they are a TM based off their post history. In short, you can try the hotline but it prob won't do much. You can call Brian as well, his number is on workday

HR is the one i have a complaint about, 1, not following my availability at all making me work during my shift at my other job when they know i cant work the time they put me as. talked to HR 3 times about it but still choice not to listen.

I thought the same but it seems like they are a TM based off their post history. In short, you can try the hotline but it prob won't do much. You can call Brian as well, his number is on workday
might try that because HR doesnt listen and thats who i am complaining about

They only know who calls if you provide enough to have them figure out. The call itself is anonymous
I heard the record it and let hr listen to it. A team lead told me this. I'm not sure I believe it or not. Never the less, they always seem to know at my store who called because of the situations.

I heard the record it and let hr listen to it. A team lead told me this. I'm not sure I believe it or not. Never the less, they always seem to know at my store who called because of the situations.
No. They copy the information down and email it to Hr. They (HR) do not hear your voice. There’s also an integrity email if you prefer

HR is the one i have a complaint about, 1, not following my availability at all making me work during my shift at my other job when they know i cant work the time they put me as. talked to HR 3 times about it but still choice not to listen.
Did you put it on ehr? Did you talk to your etl or stl? Are you under 90 days. Spot schedules are business needs.

That can’t be true. In one case I was the one with the information. I told it to a coworker and he called. I was pissed he called because I figured I would get the blame. They knew exactly who called. If they would of put two and two together they would have thought it was me.
It’s possible he provided a name or other identifying info. Again, you can email and be anonymous so they have no reason to pass along recording.

Maybe we're all getting a bit jaded but I am wary about the integrity hotline. Their intent may really be to keep identities of callers confidential. But corporate politics and intense pressure on SDs to have "zero complaints" may be contributing to officially-unauthorized disclosure of the "confidential"IH callers' identities.

Hotlines like this were instituted at most large corporations after the Enron, Global Crossing and Arthur Anderson corruption scandals almost two decades ago. The SEC requires publicly traded companies to have ethics hotlines particularly for "whistleblowers". The IH provides the appearance of compliance with these SEC rules. Beyond that, who knows what happens behind the scenes?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back