Archived Corrective Action for hearsay?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wait! Why burn him?"
"He turned me into a newt!"
"You don't look like one..."
"Well....I got better..."

3886e42f.png

6605e27a.gif

Absolutely - there was an SBS in my district who witnessed a team member - willfully destroy a step ladder with a WAVE
toetap05.gif

The SBS reported it -- nothing was done -- then the team member kept telling HR - the SBS was threatening him
jackoff.gif

Bottom line --- SBS was fired on hearsay alone
pissed.gif

Not to jack this thread, but.... WTF Slave, why didn't the DFM have their back on that issue? You say SBS and not SFT, so I'm assuming that this was a few years ago. Were things that different back then?

Not to jack this thread, but.... WTF Slave, why didn't the DFM have their back on that issue? You say SBS and not SFT, so I'm assuming that this was a few years ago. Were things that different back then?

Yea - about 5 years ago -- the DFM is / was a coward and was probably more concerned on how it would reflect on him --

SBS -- SFT -- same genus - different species
rofl.gif

And dreaming up Some-Bodys-Slave - SBS hurt my head for a week --- I still cant think of anything for "SFT"

Were things that different back then?

And how are they better now -- team members in my store are constantly getting screwed over -- next week they want me to install a revolving door in HR --

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back