Archived Corrective Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is your hair blue

Same if you ask why my hair is grey with purple in it.. None of your business..

And to the OP - talk to ETL-HR and if they don't pull this bs(taking your word as truth here) please follow up to the hotline with request to the HRBP. This if true is BS of the highest order.

CCA's have to go trough your HR ETL. Talk to your HR ETL as soon as he/she returns from vacation. I am glad you didn't sign it!
I was jus told that I write up the CCA, then my ETL reviews it and then finally my STL signs off on it.

Welcome to retail, join AP if you want to know just how bad race card pulling can get lol. Corrective action was not warranted if you were following policy. Take their advise and go straight to the ETL-HR. If nothing happens then, give hotline a call and specifically request the complaint go to the HRBP or else it'll just get redirected back to your ETL-HR. Id also get your AP team in the loop to be on the lookout for her. They cant get her with anything criminal but if they can develope a trend they can issue a warning or ban her from the store if she persists. You also have grounds to sue her (the customer) for slander and defamation for making a deliberately false racial accusation to your direct supervisor with the intent of negatively impacting your employment and trashing your character for her own personal gain, but that's if you want to get down and dirty.

^Oh, I like that. Lol.

I didn't want to start a new thread but can anyone give me a run down on the verbal blurb to give to a team member when you have to give them a PDD (TM had c/o) after they're on a CA for a no call no show?

The 2 are not really related. NCNS is conduct, and attendance is performance. If that is tho only actual attendance issue, you could just skip it, or you can ask the tm if he is doing ok.

Oh. :( so when writing the PDD for attendance (call out) can the corrective action still be referenced? @Yetive

It sounds like I'm not really building off of anything like I initially thought.

@BREAKITOUT, partner with your hr or etl on how to do pdd or ca on a tm. Make certain that all events are documented, because miscommunication between upper mgt & you happens a lot on tm's not scheduled or called off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back