Archived covert team alignment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I remember there was a lot of chatter on here about team alignment...then that died off. Then all of a sudden, at my store there has been a pretty consistent one team member termination per month at my store! Could this be team alignment?

So I remember there was a lot of chatter on here about team alignment...then that died off. Then all of a sudden, at my store there has been a pretty consistent one team member termination per month at my store! Could this be team alignment?

The only thing that might be related to team alignment in that situation is a new TL might be over a TM, and the previous TL might not have been as fast to do CCA as the new one.

Team alignment hasn't changed anything in my department yet, I just get the emails every so often listing which TM I'm responsible for.

I doubt it Target tends to role pointless things out and be all into them then they die off and are never heard from again. Except for those stupid buisness walks that waste time but for some reason they make us keep doing them.

I doubt it Target tends to role pointless things out and be all into them then they die off and are never heard from again. Except for those stupid buisness walks that waste time but for some reason they make us keep doing them.

Business Walks........you mean TPS Reports?

View attachment 93

Business walks, emails, leaderership statuses, tm alignment & sp's, more stuff for me with no tm's.
No team for me again this year!
Then, inventory a month early!

I own every aspect of the consumable inventory. TRY ME!

Business Walks........you mean TPS Reports?

View attachment 93

So true. I would love to find out who came up with this. Do they know nobody cares and simply rushes around at the very last second to write whatever they think somebody wants to read on a visit? We have no staff and tons of work and they want us to waste time writing about what we would be doing if we were not wasting time with paper work that nobody cares about other than its done in case somebody asks about it. HQ needs a good house cleaning starting at the very top.

It's less about actual work getting done and more about having an indicator about who is a problem vs. who isn't.

The tons of paper work doesn't matter per se but if you don't do it then they have an indicator that you are not a FFF team member.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back