Archived Cuts to AP and DFM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will effect stores with a just a aptl and tps because if you only have those two members on the team your probably fall in the same chart as alot of us.

So what is happening with stores just with APTL & TPS. There will be only one AP person now? My APTL can not do all things himself.

Also with these changes. I expect shortage to go up the wazoo by 2015 inventory. Hell I predict by Ae2015 that the AP-TL role will be transformed to a Hardlines TL with Assets Protection responsibilities.

Can anybody explain the reasoning behind this?
Is it really cheaper to suffer the losses over the payroll?

Well without revealing alot of info. We recently received changes to our reporting and exception reporting. They have made it easier for us to retrieve information without having to spend hours looking into it. So they claim is relieves workload on us and more time on the floor for store support and vibing our guests. About the TPS reduction well I cant explain the reasoning for that. Honestly no more TPS presence means alot more shortage. My TL cant close every night of the week. Which was where I came in to work more into the night. This will be interesting to see what happens. I hope other TPS can transition to another role they feel comfortable in.

My ETL-HR did discussed with me today. They officially terminated the TPS position. Now I am officially at a dead end job.

Great. Time to corner my ETL-HR. Since I can't trust a thing that comes out of my ETL-AP's mouth.

Wait they didn't offer you a position in the store??

It sounds like he already has a position in the store and was being lead to believe he could go to a TPS opening that won't be there.

I flat out asked my TPS guy last night if his position was being eliminated. He said it is. The good news is that he is likely going to the investigations center and it's MUCH closer to his home. So it really sucks for us, but it would be a great thing for him.

Last edited:
I got lucky, one of the only stores in my area to receive no cuts. I'm still trying to figure out what my store was allotted since I have no ETL at the moment. Was told we received 80 APS hours but 40 are going to another store, but I find it very hard to believe we actually gained an APS with all of the cuts.

My store's ap hours got cut from 100 to 60 hours. I only work 7 hours but I have another job as well.

goodness ... i wonder how one goes about getting a IC job, because that sounds megasweet

I have no idea. It's not a done deal, but my guess is he had a million good words put in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back