Archived Daily sales goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know the answer to this, but do Redcard payments count towards sales goals?

Didn't think so....it just occurred to me when counting over $1000 in cash for some payments that it would be nice if they did. Ah, well.

It will show up on insidePOS as positive cash flow to the store, but credit payments get routed through a different "section" of accounting, and doesn't ultimately affect store sales realities/possibilities.

I knew about pharmacy (though forgot about food ave/Starbucks)....and I knew returns counted against it. Are returns already reflected in the running daily total?

Yes, they are. If you have a TM who does a return at 7:59 (right as the GSTM gets to the desk) you'll see the 7am transaction totals as a negative number.

Actually Food Ave's food isn't added into sales goals.. It was explained to me that we had it to cater to a guest... I.e if a kid is acting up mom can go get them popcorn.

Actually Food Ave's food isn't added into sales goals.. It was explained to me that we had it to cater to a guest... I.e if a kid is acting up mom can go get them popcorn.

You won't see food+pharmacy sales until the following day. It does get added into the sales goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back