Archived Days off question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a certain number of days off we are entitled to a week, like 2? Or does Target not do that? Because I looked at the newest schedule and I have 1 day off with 35 hours that week and i'm part time. So with the week before I will be working friday, saturday, sunday, monday off, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, and probably the sunday after that too. So that is like 10 days with one day off. That's too much for me. I'm gonna put at least one day on the swap board and hope for the best. BTW two of the days that week are salesfloor training so is it possible that they gave me my regular cashier hours then added those days after?

If I remember correctly, best practice is no more than six days a week and no less than one day off.

is it possible that they gave me my regular cashier hours then added those days after?
This has been done to me, but ONLY after HR or an ETL has asked my permission. I would go ahead and put a shift or two up on the swap board. Talk to your ETL and/or HR about your scheduling needs ASAP. Usually they are willing to try and work with you.

You are part time, so how many hours can you work per week? Actually, what is your weekly maximum hours on ehr?

Vacation hours will equal your average hourly hours, if you have earned any vacation hours.
In your case, take the hours. August payroll hours will be cut.

at my store, so long as you are okay with working X number of days and so many hours each its fine. so ive worked 7 day weeks and reach 40 hours, they didnt mind because i said it was ok and didnt mind.

You are part time, so how many hours can you work per week? Actually, what is your weekly maximum hours on ehr?

well i have pretty much open availability and i don't remember what my max hours is but definitely not 35. and my average is usually 24

Really depends what you're keyed in for on ehr. If they have gone over your limit, you could tell them. Keep in mind, they are cross training you. Therefore, you might not want to rock the boat and just quietly give away some of the extra hours via the swap book.

Most of our flow team is working 6 days for 30-40 hours right now. There's not really a legal limit, except for states with strict tabor laws.

I'm going on 8 days in a row now as a PA. Definitely legal. 39 hrs both last week and this week. Looking forward to a 78 hr paycheck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back