Archived Didn't save much on P-fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest Attendant

Former Target Team Member
So we went in to Target the other night since we decided to see if Target is any cheaper then the other chains. We bought about the same amount we usully buy and it came out about twice as much as we normally spend. Might be the area we are at but I know we wont be shopping at Target for grochies any more

So I'm wondering if this has been the same case for you?

I shop on a daily basis and buy meat and vegi's that have been marked down.
With that and my discount combined with the discount from my check card, groceries come out cheaper.
You just have to look for the deals and use the coupons.

yeah i might be depending on your area that you went to..like for instance theirs is a target by my house where strawberries are 2.79...and at my target that i work at the price is 1.87...this is regular comp price..so it all depends on the competition next to the target you shopped at....i one of those people that know our prices are competitive because i used to and sometimes when asked to i do some comp shopping primarly at walmart

I shop on a daily basis and buy meat and vegi's that have been marked down.
With that and my discount combined with the discount from my check card, groceries come out cheaper.
You just have to look for the deals and use the coupons.

See the veggies at my target didn't impress me at all.

think super-target has better prices than pfresh

Last christmas season, me and the wife went grocery shopping at a super target (only because we had a 100 dollar gift card). NEVER AGAIN! like the op said, spent about twice as much!

So we went in to Target the other night since we decided to see if Target is any cheaper then the other chains. We bought about the same amount we usully buy and it came out about twice as much as we normally spend. Might be the area we are at but I know we wont be shopping at Target for grochies any more

So I'm wondering if this has been the same case for you?

what are 'grochies' I wonder if we have them at our p-fresh. how much are they usually at the grocery store?

I save money as a target tm and as a red card holder. I save with those plus target's lower prices on some popular items. For example, at my target, Market Pantry milk ranges from 2.99 to 3.29. At my local giants (there are many), all milk types are 3.99. Another example are 18 count eggs; at my local giant and safeway, they are at least 2.99, at my target, they are 2.40. Yet another example are tyson's crispy chicken strips. At my local giant and safeway, they are 8.99 (giant) and 9.99 (safeway) while at my target, they are 6.99.

I had too much to drink the night I posted this. No really. Took my grandfather to Applebees and had two drinks. a Monjo and some island style drink. Not as bad as my 21st though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back