Archived Difficulty working with an ETL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find a wait to delete this thread so I just deleted the post.

Last edited:
This sounds exactly like my ETL, but she's been there since the store opened so I know it's not her. She once asked me what I was doing when I was off the clock! I don't care enough to talk to her about it, but I would also like to know how it could be done. Bottom line is that she probably sees how good of a worker you are and expects you to work harder than everyone else everyday. If you don't do this, she'll disrespect you.

This sounds exactly like my ETL, but she's been there since the store opened so I know it's not her. She once asked me what I was doing when I was off the clock! I don't care enough to talk to her about it, but I would also like to know how it could be done. Bottom line is that she probably sees how good of a worker you are and expects you to work harder than everyone else everyday. If you don't do this, she'll disrespect you.

I think that it bothered her that I was talking to the Sr TL about it but I wasn't the one that started the conversation, I was at the boat minding my business and if she starts talking to me then I'm going to talk to her 'cause she's always been nice to me.

Yep, that'll do it. Mine is mad at me because I'm trying to get cross-trained because she schedules me 3 hour shifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back