I'm Lost! Discounts and Perks website

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to get to the website that lists all of the discounts available to Target Employees. eHR never works for me at home for some odd reason. Can someone post the link to the website as I seem to be unable to find a link to it online. I know it isn't a part of target.com.

Thanks,

Tried to use an airline discount code this morning and the airline said it was invalid. Thanks, Target, for once again building up my hopes and dashing them with rocks. Tried to get the link for you, but the system is currently down.

Meh well when it comes back online can you get me the link?

Tried to use an airline discount code this morning and the airline said it was invalid. Thanks, Target, for once again building up my hopes and dashing them with rocks. Tried to get the link for you, but the system is currently down.

Link removed

Yes, that's actually the link they use on eHR, a bit.ly link. Go figure.

Link removed

Yes, that's actually the link they use on eHR, a bit.ly link. Go figure.

Thanks, why you can't just find the website using google search is beyond me, lol

I'm removing the link because while the discounts site is available on eHR, it's still only available to team members. This forum is available to the general public. Keep it internal. Please refer to the eHR Discounts and Perks page - at work, if you have to - for future reference. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back