Archived Discounts, Discounts, and ummm oh yeah more discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have a very difficult time accessing the TM Discounts website? The one where you access your discounts for places outside of Target? I have a Mac at home, so I can't access it, and at work it is blocked.

Whoa! Now you're goin' WAY back!
I remember store Christmas parties/team appreciation dinners, company picnics to name a few.

Shoot. I remember a time when there wasn't a computer in the store and a dot matrix printer was state of the art.. LOL!

Company picnics were great! We had soo much fun. Remember store breakfasts? ETLS would cook the tm breakfast, then launch the United Way campaign. I could go on an on how much fun it was going to work back then, but then I just get depressed. LOL!

Does anyone else have a very difficult time accessing the TM Discounts website? The one where you access your discounts for places outside of Target? I have a Mac at home, so I can't access it, and at work it is blocked.

I was just about to ask the same thing. Every time I click on the link it redirects me to the Team Member Services page with the links to eHR, Bullseye shop, etc...

Shoot. I remember a time when there wasn't a computer in the store and a dot matrix printer was state of the art.. LOL!

Company picnics were great! We had soo much fun. Remember store breakfasts? ETLS would cook the tm breakfast, then launch the United Way campaign. I could go on an on how much fun it was going to work back then, but then I just get depressed. LOL!

I remember when the register screens were text & no silly 'pictures' but I don't miss manually keying in credit apps :p
I remember the breakfasts & ETLs cooking at the grill for picnics *sigh*

I was just about to ask the same thing. Every time I click on the link it redirects me to the Team Member Services page with the links to eHR, Bullseye shop, etc...

Yeah, it's like actually impossible for me to access it. You used to be able to get to more of it off of the store computers, but its essentially completely blocked now.

Yeah, it's like actually impossible for me to access it. You used to be able to get to more of it off of the store computers, but its essentially completely blocked now.

The back door is targetpayandbenefits.com, you can access discounts & ehr pages there from home only

I'm going to rock your world. I already know I'm getting at least 30 - 40 percent off my life expectancy working for Target. You're doing better than that me believe me.

The back door is targetpayandbenefits.com, you can access discounts & ehr pages there from home only

When I go through the targetpayandbenefits.com website it just reroutes me back to the target.com page where it lists ehr, bullseye shop, etc.

When I go through the targetpayandbenefits.com website it just reroutes me back to the target.com page where it lists ehr, bullseye shop, etc.

Same and it's frustrating me because I want to buy a plane ticket but not until I can see if they have any discounts.

Last edited:
Targets is way better then walmart. Walmart we get 10% off GM goods and some fruits and veggies and certin snacks only. Clearance items don't get it neirther do items on coupon.

When i helped remodel a Fred Meyer, they had a nice discount:

20% off clothing
15% off home goods and electronics
10% Kroger branded food and HBA items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back