Archived Discounts with other companies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that we can receive some sort of discount with other companies through our employment with Target. I've been wanting to buy a laptop from Apple and I was wondering if any of you may know if we can receive a discount from Apple. If so, how do I go about this? I want to buy a laptop for school so any comments relating to the topic would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Log onto EHR at work and go to the discounts page. It'll be one of the options on the left but can only be accessed at work right now.
Okay will do. Have you used any of the discounts on the website before? I just want to know how to use them. I have tried before but every time I do it on EHR, it always says that the website is unavailable.

Log onto EHR at work and go to the discounts page. It'll be one of the options on the left but can only be accessed at work right now.
Okay will do. Have you used any of the discounts on the website before? I just want to know how to use them. I have tried before but every time I do it on EHR, it always says that the website is unavailable.
Nope but I've dicked around with it in the past. Essentially it takes you to a website where it lists the offers and you can order from. I think it was like 15% off apple at one point.

They never shut the home access to that down. You can get there from the targetpayandbenefits.com website.

It doesn't really give a percent off, but if you go to the Apple store through the discount site, there is a discount for the Apple products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back