first paycheck & TM discount?

izf

Does the first paycheck get mailed? I signed up for dorect deposit asap but it didnt go through to my bank.

How do activate TM discount at registers?

TM discount should go through as soon as you are listed as an active employee. If you can punch in the discount should work. Show the little card you were given with your employee number and the cashier can punch it in.

If you have the target app you can save the team member discount number in the app. You only have to scan the app to get the discount.

I don’t think you have to put in the zeros but, I could be wrong. I don’t have 4 zeros only two and I don’t think I’ve ever had to put them in.
It might have only been two zeroes or maybe just your TM number.

I sometimes delete my TM number in the app but still want to get a Circle offer.

It might have only been two zeroes or maybe just your TM number.

I sometimes delete my TM number in the app but still want to get a Circle offer.
Just out of curiosity, why do you delete it? You can always just enter your phone number at checkout and it will apply circle without applying tm discount

Just out of curiosity, why do you delete it? You can always just enter your phone number at checkout and it will apply circle without applying tm discount
I wanted to to use Circle and pay for the rest on my Non Target credit card.

I don't do that very often just for small things.

In regards to that there are fellow TMs that I have never seen buy ANYTHING in the store.

I milk my discount like crazy and it makes a difference.

I wanted to to use Circle and pay for the rest on my Non Target credit card.

I don't do that very often just for small things.

In regards to that there are fellow TMs that I have never seen buy ANYTHING in the store.

I milk my discount like crazy and it makes a difference.
I buy things more often than not every day I'm working. I've occasionally gone in to shop on my days off too. For the first couple of years I think I made at least one purchase every shift, many times multiple purchases, lol.

I'm pretty sure it takes one pay cycle for your direct deposit to go through. You will receive a check then after that at midnight your check will be deposited

Back