Archived District Leadership Salary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, anyone know what the pay is like moving up the chain of command? I know STL's can make 90k and up, but what about DTL, RVP, GVP and so forth?? The pay difference between team leads and ETL's is so steep it's kind of got me curious. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Varies from market to market for DTL. Anywhere from $115k to above $225k when bonuses are considered.

$225000 salary for those guys? So I earn $10 as a tm. The pay difference is astonishing.

It probably just keeps growing exponentially until you reach CEO...

Just kinda get curious, since my STL gets all sweaty when they visit. You gotta wonder! :D

Just had a walk a couple days ago with dtl. Despite hours woe's I had to go ask the hl team if they would like to stay late to rezone clearance ends, and bath dept. We actually had sl team leave an hour early that night though.

the bonus is a significant %. they have certain things they have to meet.

its hard to be stl. you know things aren't being done right, how do you get it right? you can tell the people in charge what to do, but it might not get done. its taken over a year for me to get service desk to my standards. it also means removing people from service desk to other positions. if i did that at every position i'd go crazy. you need to trust your leaders, then work with them to take care of it on themself

yeah there are bad everything. doesn't mean the dtl/stl/tl salary isn't earned.

Sometimes our DTL will visit and I'll be surprised with what he knows has been going on. Some of the guys get paid big bucks, so do they have any power in changing the way things are done store side? I understand a lot comes from corp, but they just shaft our stores and teams...can't DTL's or GTL's help us out? Or would they even bother?

Sometimes our DTL will visit and I'll be surprised with what he knows has been going on. Some of the guys get paid big bucks, so do they have any power in changing the way things are done store side? I understand a lot comes from corp, but they just shaft our stores and teams...can't DTL's or GTL's help us out? Or would they even bother?

They have to do what their bosses say too. The DTL can only do what the GTL/GVP will allow, the GTL/GVP can only do what the RVP will allow, and the RVP can only do what Tina will allow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back