Archived Do I have to take a walkie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Normally a brtm so a walkie then is no problem. But I occasionally get flow shifts and when I do my TL and etl tell me to take a walkie so they can "keep track" of the other brtm. Normally people on the bench and trainers do this. I personally don't cate what my team does nor do I care or want the keep track of them. Am I stuck or can I refuse to take one?

It is usually best if you take a walkie. It really never hurts. You can refuse to if you want, but I would think communication with the team is a good thing.

It more or less turns into the tl telling me to tell the team to hurry up or something of the like. I don't really care for that

I love looking in the locker and they are all gone or have dead batteries. Oh well...

Get a dead one or close to dead one, "sorry the walkie died took busy working to fetch a new battery."

I've been here 4 years. That's extremely unlikely
It suggested if you want to be promoted or a better review score, you might want to reconsider carrying a walkie. Otherwise, just tell your tl, no. They won't forget your choice of not carrying a walkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back