Archived Do they even think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you had to have at least 2 days worth or you can actually report it. Unless its different for each state.

Yeah it's crazy, I got lucky with 20 hours. I don't mind cause I need a break but one girl got ONE hour that week. Most got 4 to 10 hours, it's crazy.

Seriously ONE hour? That's a joke! When i worked i would usually get anywhere from 20 to 30 hours a week (although right before i quit they kept calling me telling they cut my shifts). I would start looking for another job then. Does the person who makes the schedule not like her?

An hour that's crazy, i know some TMs that would be their round trip time...

You speak for your own store on this, of course. But some stores have ETLs and (especially) TLs who work hard for their team. I'm a TL, and I don't take breaks with the ETLs, I take them with my team. At least some of my team - every day. I'm also the first person to arrive and the last one to leave - every day.

It's review time of the year. And I can tell you 100% that I've had to fight for some of my TM's review scores. Some fights I win. Some I don't.

I completely agree. As a leader, I'd be lost without my team. They are the reason I am as successful as I am, and whenever I get recognition from the STL or DTL, I give 100% credit to my team.

That said, I know ASANTS. and I don't know your situation.
My newer ETL; I gave an O and they delivered "I've never given that before?!?!"; well there is a first time for everything and some TMs do actually make everyone's life easier so yes they diverse a mild raise to their poor pay.

Seriously ONE hour? That's a joke! When i worked i would usually get anywhere from 20 to 30 hours a week (although right before i quit they kept calling me telling they cut my shifts). I would start looking for another job then. Does the person who makes the schedule not like her?

Everyone got crap schedules so I don't think it's personal for anyone

Which is exactly why I have applications lined up at other jobs. I've only been here 2 and a half years but it's been continuously been going downhill.

You can't schedule someone for just one hour. The minimum is three hours. Who ever did that is either extremely dumb or really pathetic.

They can schedule her for one hour, but they have to pay her for 3. Is she scheduled in another area too? I have a barista who likes to get carts (go figure), so they add an hour to sbux shifts for carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back