Archived Do they track what you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought an iPad for a Christmas gift and I was thinking of buying myself an iPod touch soon, but I'm worried they're going to start thinking I'm selling these things online. Haha. So I was wondering if they track what we purchase? Or if they do anything if you start buying lots of a product or anything? Or am I being silly?

I am sure that there is a record of everything we have ever used our discount for,but I think you should be ok.I buy a lot of electronics and it has never been an issue over all the years.

tgtfla is correct. They do track your TM discount purchases. Mainly to see if you are abusing your discount benefits.

I think they'd get suspicious if you were using your discounts & buying a steady stream of high-dollar electronics (ie: higher than practical use or gift-giving).

I think they'd get suspicious if you were using your discounts & buying a steady stream of high-dollar electronics (ie: higher than practical use or gift-giving).

I would think they would be fine as long as Spot keeps making $$.

Spot only tracks your purchases if they suspect you of theft or fraud. Otherwise, AP doesn't give a crap. If you're under suspicion for theft, AP would look at your purchase history to see how you can afford iPads and iPods. If you're not doing anything shady, then don't worry about it.

Spot only tracks your purchases if they suspect you of theft or fraud. Otherwise, AP doesn't give a crap. If you're under suspicion for theft, AP would look at your purchase history to see how you can afford iPads and iPods. If you're not doing anything shady, then don't worry about it.

They track everyone's purchases regardless if they are an employee or not. They have a profile for everyone that shops in the store and are able to keep track by the credit cards they use and employee discounts. It's very scary stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back