Archived Do you ever see ETLs on dating web sites? (like Match, Okcupid, etc?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever seen ETLs on dating web sites? I just saw an ETL from my old store on one and sent her a message lol. (just to mess with her)

But this just reminds me.... I have actually seen ETLs on dating web sites every now and then over the years. Sometimes the profiles have made me feel sad for them, sometimes they are outright bizarre.

I have never used dating sites (met my wife on the net but that's another story) however I have friends and family who have found husbands and wives through J-Date (like Christian Mingle, only been around longer and for Jews).
I wouldn't judge anybody remembering just how crushingly lonely I felt after my divorce.

I don't do dating sites anymore (found my BF through a phone app a year and a half ago) so I haven't seen any ETLs. Some come up on Facebook as People You May Know. Although there was this one TM... girlfriend and kids and has a unique feature on his face. Spotted on a gay hookup site. It's a shame, everyone but his GF knew.

Ive seen other front end tms a few times.. no tls or etls though.

In my short time here (8 days), I've already seen 2 of my ETLs, my trainer, and I think one of GSTLs on a phone-social app. I don't find it weird. It's 2012, I live in America and everyone I work with is between 19-26. Internet dating is actually "normal" now, particularly in large metropolitan areas.

As attractive as all of them are, I will not going to message any of em. I'm quite cautious of "company ink"; plus the two ETLs would be inappropriate.

-Zen

As attractive as all of them are, I will not going to message any of em. I'm quite cautious of "company ink"; plus the two ETLs would be inappropriate.

-Zen

Also, keep in mind that you're in AP, so if Spot were to find out, they would consider it a conflict of interest.

Yep. Sucks that my own position, which I'm loving so far, can be a legit cockblocker. To the extent that I could potentially be re-located or even worse, lose my job. To be honest I sense an "anything goes around here" (when it comes to this particular topic) attitude in the air here, but I'm still not gonna risk it.

-Zen

Yep. Sucks that my own position, which I'm loving so far, can be a legit cockblocker. To the extent that I could potentially be re-located or even worse, lose my job. To be honest I sense an "anything goes around here" (when it comes to this particular topic) attitude in the air here, but I'm still not gonna risk it.

-Zen

Good choice. You don't want it to interfere with your job. Plus, the only thing worse than working with a boyfriend or girlfriend is having to work with an ex (because God forbid your relationship might end before one of you leaves the establishment).

Also, keep in mind that you're in AP, so if Spot were to find out, they would consider it a conflict of interest.

Which I find ironic considering the ETL AP at my store is a total flirt and flirts with every available female.
I just thought I'd put in my two cents to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back