Archived Do you use reusable shopping bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use reusable bags all the time when I do my MAJOR grocery shopping. I do not use those flimsy stupid bags that don't stand up! I have the stiff, plastic type that stand up so you can actually bag your stuff without wanting to throw it across the store! Plus they stay upright in my vehicle.
And yes, I hate it when guests hand you their stinky, stained bags. Gross. Wash them once in awhile, would ya?

I use reusable bags all the time when I do my MAJOR grocery shopping. I do not use those flimsy stupid bags that don't stand up! I have the stiff, plastic type that stand up so you can actually bag your stuff without wanting to throw it across the store! Plus they stay upright in my vehicle.
And yes, I hate it when guests hand you their stinky, stained bags. Gross. Wash them once in awhile, would ya?

I don't know how to explain this but you know how the plastic bags are on their holding thing are attached to the sides, and the top middle via a loop?

AAReusablebags.jpg

Quite a few reusable bags have those, you know.

I love my reusable bags. Milk will always break a plastic bag 2'steps from the front door, causing a huge milk spill all over my front porch. Also, I only have to make 1 trip from car to house and they don't cut off circulation to the hand like the plastic ones do

I don't know how to explain this but you know how the plastic bags are on their holding thing are attached to the sides, and the top middle via a loop?

AAReusablebags.jpg

Quite a few reusable bags have those, you know.

Yes, I'm aware of the loop and how it hangs on the little nub on the bag holder. Most of the bags guests hand to me are missing that little loop. Shoot, I had a guest hand me some bags and as I was bagging her items I realized that she'd made them out of t-shirt material. That was difficult to work with! Some are real silky and are hard to get stuff into. They are just a pain.

I have these and they are AWWEEESOMMMMME!!!! I bought them for .25 at a store that was closing. I wish I had bought more....I only bought 6. :(
Website is www.4americabag.com and these are qty of 10 for 19.90. Well worth it to me!!

Attachments

• reusable bag.jpg
    reusable bag.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 6
I use them all the time, but will bag myself( I buy reusable bags whenever I go out of state/ country!!!)
I have some fun ones!!!!

Many of them will stand up to make for easier bagging if you roll the top part of the bag down a bit and square it out. The silky bags are just the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back