Archived Do your fidget spinners still sell quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do your fidget spinners still sell quick?

We have 5 pegs with a little small display thing by our Electronics Boat, i filled each peg with the same brand fidget spinner but all same color, yellow tabbed them. I put up another box of fidget spinners in there box + the fidget cubes, and we have the iPhone case display/spinner thing next to the register as well, where i hung up a bunch of fidget spinners and put a case of fidget cubes on top!

Ahhh. I found about 4 stolen in one day. The yellow tabs really don't do much what so ever.. looks nice. I feel like none have sold though lol.

Lol, fuck no. We've got a 4 ft shelf full of them on the cheap $5 endcap in toys, and it's been full for weeks now. A few get stolen every now and then but that's it.

Im just wondering if anyone has them successful how are they selling them quickly lol

Lol, fuck no. We've got a 4 ft shelf full of them on the cheap $5 endcap in toys, and it's been full for weeks now. A few get stolen every now and then but that's it.
Literally same. Ours are completely overflowing.

I know the ones in toys at my store aren't selling, but the ones in bullseyes playground are selling well, but not that well as we still have backroom locations

Fad is pretty much over. So many people have so many that anyone that wants one can get on from then

Or receiver was giving out the recalled ones to Tms for free because they've just been sitting back there for a month

Spin it all day
Spin it Spin it all night
I spin it till the day I die

I spin it spin it

Last edited:
Fad is pretty much over. So many people have so many that anyone that wants one can get on from then

Or receiver was giving out the recalled ones to Tms for free because they've just been sitting back there for a month

Target was late to the party on them. We keep our nicer ones at guest service.

Interesting enough the fidget spinners don't get stolen in my store. We have bins full of them.

I get the occasional mom come in line buying 2 or 3 with her groceries for her like 10 year old son. Other than that I agree the craze has died down.

I figured that once the school year was over that the craze would end......it's about done in my store.

Nope, we still have tons on the trading card wall and the new one spot ones aren't selling much at all

Sales have reduced significantly at my store though they are still a hot AP item. Our Toys backstock room (we have a separate, locked room for that department) is overflowing with them. Ima gunna swadd the he*l outta those things and hope they're pulled in by a sweep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back