Archived Does anyone actually buy apparel from the bullseye shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bought some jackets and long sleeve shirts. The clothing is good quality and and some of it is a bit expensive though at times you could get cheaper clothes else where.

i told our ETL GE that i was going to buy shirts from there but she had a box of the stuff i wanted in her office and hooked it up for free!

Two sweaters (zip up) and a button down shirt.

I've bought a good amount of polos (long and short sleeve), hoodies, and button down shirts from there. Whenever there's a major visit (group or above) I always make sure to have the button down with either the bullseye or dog logo on it to look more professional. If it's one of the days that I'm working on my one of my captainship projects, especially if I'm in the cooler or freezer updating, then I'll have one of my hoodies over it. Nothing beats walking out of the freezer in the green jumpsuit (or whatever it's called) and walking right into my Group Leader, who then proceeds to ask me about Price Accuracy and my results.

Got sick of ordering from TIPP only to be given something totally different, months later. There was a BOG1/2 off a shirt I wanted. Bought 2 with my discount, red card and free shipping, it was cheap, fast and painless! :music2:

I bought a bunch of shirts, a sweatshirt and a couple of jackets from the Bullseye store before I left the company. I still have most of it though I don't wear it out of the house. I've even had a cat pack one of the red shirts around in his mouth and bring it to me.

Fleece jacket, long sleeve t shirts, short sleeve t shirts, bullseye winter hat for working in the freezer.

Almost all of my shirts are from bullseyeshop, i do not buy the ladies shirts, they are all too short, nor the polis with the ebmbroidered logos, they fade much too quickly. My favorite is the one with the giant target on the front :)

I got one of those C9 red mens jackets there.. Was a really nice jacket ;)

I bought women's polos. Every time I go in a store and I ask for polos lately it seems I am pointed to the men's department. *Sigh* It's nice that the bullseye shop has actual women's polos and really they aren't any more expensive than polos elsewhere especially after you use your TM card, your Redcard, and get free shipping to boot. :)

yeah the pricing ain't terrible thats for sure. the bullseye shop seemed to have high quality clothing.

Michael's Craft Store & Hobby Lobby has really cheap red shirts you can buy. (I suggest saving those 40% coupons from the paper, so you can spend even less)

And out of a HR suggestions, I went to Goodwill and found multiple Target Polo's for $2 a shirt.

Bullseye Shop has really good quality shirts, I will admit, However, if your working part time, and maybe looking for other jobs, why pay for the shirts?

I bought a few things from there, mostly T-shirts but I did get a nice Bullseye dog zip up hoodie that lasted a long time. HR used to let us turn in our great team cards towards stuff from there, so I got some free shirts. I had a Target camp shirt that everyone liked that came from there.

When I left, I gave 90% of my red to a friend who was a cashier. I hung onto my backroom certified one though and use it as a sleep shirt, since it's huge.

The C9 Polos on there with the logo are very comfortable and don't fade. Very reasonably priced at $12.99 too!

i bought a simple plain red t shirt with the target logo and I like it. I mentioned it to HR and they said they have shirts for sale as well but for cheaper at my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back