Archived Does anyone actually win the prizes for the guest surveys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

defang

Self Checkout's Worst Nightmare
I've never seen anyone, be it here or other stores, that has even won the promised $1500 giftcard from the surveys. Does anyone actually win them?

I once had a lady come through my checkout with one of those "cheapy" giftcards (the ones you get with buy so many get x dollar giftcard?) for $500. There was either printed text or a sticker of it too, so it wasn't hand written in. I didn't ask, obviously, but the survey came to mind. Could have been something else though.

I once had a lady come through my checkout with one of those "cheapy" giftcards (the ones you get with buy so many get x dollar giftcard?) for $500. There was either printed text or a sticker of it too, so it wasn't hand written in. I didn't ask, obviously, but the survey came to mind. Could have been something else though.

Those are sometimes handed out my big companies as prizes or something, and they order them through Target. Probably not a survey winner however, since it's either going to be $1500 or $50 (I believe).

Haven't heard of anyone who has won em.

Those are sometimes handed out my big companies as prizes or something, and they order them through Target. Probably not a survey winner however, since it's either going to be $1500 or $50 (I believe).

Haven't heard of anyone who has won em.

When the old Breakroom was around, I researched the web a bit and found a few blog posts of people who have won the survey giftcards. People do win them but the odds are very low that you will not likely come in contact with one.

There is a guest at my store that won one....I think it was $500, but am not positive...I know it was >$250....

I thought they were going to start posting the winners on some website because so many people think no one wins.

There is a guest at my store that won one....I think it was $500, but am not positive...I know it was >$250....

If they're either $25 or $1500, maybe our guest won it for something else, but I could've sworn they said it was from the survey???

I loved it back in the day how the FA POS did not automatically account for items that were combo'ed. I would have some strange joy keying the popcorn and drink separately if they didn't say Popcorn combo. I will give you a refund this time but if you don't tell me combo, I have to key it in separately.

Seriously? You should be ashamed of yourself. Are you getting tipped based off the check amount? Are you getting commission? I once was rung up for a breadstick/drink combo with a pizza on the side, but I let it slide cause she was new.

At my old Target one of the guests won the $1500 survey prize. I only know that because she came shopping there with it, even though she actually lived near a different Target. She said it was only right that she spend it where she got the survey. Nice I thought. If I remember right the cashier who waited on her when she got the survey got a $100 gift card. It's been about 6 years so I'm not sure about the last part.

Ya I always wondered that. Kinda like when I get those receipts from Taco Bell asking me to take a survey to win a Ipad. Will I win?? Probably Not....... :boredom:

Ya I always wondered that. Kinda like when I get those receipts from Taco Bell asking me to take a survey to win a Ipad. Will I win?? Probably Not....... :boredom:

But we always try, don't we :yes3:? I'm always hoping because (at least in the case of the iPad it's about the only way I'll ever be able to afford one :girl_sad:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back