Does anyone else’s store do this?

They’re paying for their food with their own money. You can arrange your own door dashed food.
Again, wasn’t really sure I could do that. As I said before too, I work with some pretty petty people, wouldn’t be surprised if they got on me for ordering food.

Last edited:
That is not true . When you use a P-card it has to be approved. And believe me no Sd or Etl would be stupid enough to use to buy lunch twice a week.
Ah I see. I’m sure they’re using it to some degree though. With it being so frequent

Ah I see. I’m sure they’re using it to some degree though. With it being so frequent
No. They’re buying their own lunch. I was an etl. Never had time to pack a lunch. We frequented the local restaurants often. Before door dash one paid and we all paid him/her back. We don’t misuse store funds for our own lunches. They’re making at least 60 grand, they can eat out often.

No. They’re buying their own lunch. I was an etl. Never had time to pack a lunch. We frequented the local restaurants often. Before door dash one paid and we all paid him/her back. We don’t misuse store funds for our own lunches. They’re making at least 60 grand, they can eat out often.
I see and I get that. But as a TM I do feel as though what they are doing feels a little rude at times. Mostly calling it out on channel 1 for everyone to hear.

If they buy it for one TM they need to buy it for every TM and if they don’t then it’s considered favoritism. You and some of your peers can buy food together. But if you’re an ETL you shouldn’t be buying for TLs or TMs and if you’re a TL you shouldn’t be buying for TMs

at my current job DoorDash pretty much spawncamps the time clock and it’s just as likely to be my order as it is one of the leadership crü

that’s to say I’ve never known DoorDash to be a flex of any kind especially since the one manager who orders food most frequently usually meets her husband in our break room for lunch and he makes about 300% more at American Airlines as a humble Union grunt than our store director at this company

at my current job DoorDash pretty much spawncamps the time clock and it’s just as likely to be my order as it is one of the leadership crü

that’s to say I’ve never known DoorDash to be a flex of any kind especially since the one manager who orders food most frequently usually meets her husband in our break room for lunch and he makes about 300% more at American Airlines as a humble Union grunt than our store director at this company
What does he do? What does your SD make? I always thought SD was making 6 figures + bonuses

Back