Archived Does anyone else find it odd that there are no ETLs on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, it just occurred to me..... Does anyone else find it odd that there are no ETLs on this forum?

I realize that there might be one, or maybe two actually posting.... but for the most part I mean there are practically no ETLs on this forum. Kind of weird.

I think there quite a few / the ones that say they are - with spots blessing / the ones who are curious how the underlings think / and the very few who like being here -but- know who's dogie dish they nibble out of --

Last edited:
There's lots of ETLs on here monitoring TMs, looking for anything incriminating.
Just take a stroll through the forum member list. You'll see lots who are lurkers but never post. There were a few that visited my profile several times whom I've suspected were from my store. There have been several ETLs who did post who have left for greener pastures, too.

There's lots of ETLs on here monitoring TMs, looking for anything incriminating.
Just take a stroll through the forum member list. You'll see lots who are lurkers but never post. There were a few that visited my profile several times whom I've suspected were from my store. There have been several ETLs who did post who have left for greener pastures, too.

I am sure corporate knows all about this site, too. They probably have assigned a first-year...just-out-of-law-school...corporate attorney to monitor this forum. I am sure a lot of stuff on here gets talked about at their brainstorming meetings (or should I say "how to keep screwing team member" meetings.)

Last edited:
There are quite a few of etl's who are lurkers & posters here. I will not say what their user names are.

There are definitely ETLs here. If I were one (which I'm clearly not), I wouldn't go around saying I was either.

I was an ETL at one time. I left Target after about a year as I couldn't take it anymore. Since I don't work there I also would have not problem saying my store # and location either.

I was an ETL at one time. I left Target after about a year as I couldn't take it anymore. Since I don't work there I also would have not problem saying my store # and location either.

I'm the same way, except... not an ETL. I was only a TM.

There are definitely ETLs here. If I were one (which I'm clearly not), I wouldn't go around saying I was either.

If I was an exec in a company and a member of a forum where TM's post I sure as hell wouldn't be saying what I am either.

If team members get in trouble for what they post here, imagine how much worse it could be for ETLs, who can be fired even easier than TMs for posting too much or negative information. ETLs are here, they're just quiet for good reason.

If team members get in trouble for what they post here, imagine how much worse it could be for ETLs, who can be fired even easier than TMs for posting too much or negative information. ETLs are here, they're just quiet for good reason.

I've thought about that, but if spot fired a person for alleging that they exercised their first amendment rights outside of work, off company time, then you would think spot would be paying that person unemployment for the duration of their time inbetween spot and their next job. There would be exceptions of course, but within reason, if spot fired you because your activity here was "not brand" then yeah...

What I find much weirder is that nobody from E-info is on the board.
Those are the people I'd like to talk to.

It takes a lot to get fired while doing something off the clock.

We had a team member who was being investigated by the FBI/ATF for the longest time and he was never terminated even though they showed up multiple times to take him away for questioning.

/An arrest is not a conviction.

It takes a lot to get fired while doing something off the clock.

We had a team member who was being investigated by the FBI/ATF for the longest time and he was never terminated even though they showed up multiple times to take him away for questioning.

/An arrest is not a conviction.

Dude, what the ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back