Archived Does anyone have any knowledge on training schedules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I recently started working for Target about a week and a half ago, in which they gave me a two-week layout of my training schedule. I was hired on as a Sales Floor TM, but my entire training schedule has stated purely cashier training on all of my training days and I have worked cashier each day as such. I'm curious if anyone else has had a similar experience? I've searched through the forums and it seems like most people train a few days, or a week at the maximum, on the registers before they eventually begin their training for the job they were hired for. Part of me wonders if the days labeled as cashier training on the remaining schedule will actually be Sales Floor training, but at this point I'm clueless! Thank you for taking your time to read this!

My guess is yes, some of those days will be SF. Some stores do that for allocation purposes, but as previously stated, to be 100% I would ask your HR.

I only trained as a Cashier for one day, then trained out on the floor the remainder of those 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back