Archived Does it feel to anyone else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like things are slowly getting better?

In my area, there have been some changes in upper leadership and stores are getting staffed again. It feels like we're getting back to being Target again.

I could be wrong, of course.

One of the main rules of The Break Room:

NASATS (Not All Stores Are The Same)

However, I'm glad to hear that things are getting better in your area.
It's always nice to hear when things are going well.

One of the main rules of The Break Room:

NASATS (Not All Stores Are The Same)

However, I'm glad to hear that things are getting better in your area.
It's always nice to hear when things are going well.

Truth. From what I've heard, my district and group are some of the worst in the company. So it would make sense. Things couldn't get much worse if that was really true.

I can only speak for myself and how I feel about my store...but I don't see where things are getting any better. If anything they are worse. its that time of the year where are hours get cut and the work load still has to be done. The powers that be just don't seem to get that. The solution in their eyes is to let the store go to hell...but at least they can brag they made payroll

Not here. Not yet.
I've heard several heated arguments between leadership & TMs re: hrs, shifts, workstations, training, anything out of the ordinary, etc.
A few days later, the TM would be gone.

Not here. Not yet.
I've heard several heated arguments between leadership & TMs re: hrs, shifts, workstations, training, anything out of the ordinary, etc.
A few days later, the TM would be gone.
So true! The leadership in my store will ask team members how they feel about the direction the store is heading in, then get mad if you don't say what they wont to hear . I know of three team members who were honest ( yet polite) and were pulled in the office for not being positive.

I do not notice how the store is running on a whole. It changes constantly by whoever is working at the time.
I find the place to be a whirlwind with everyone having their own agenda. When they ask me I tell them I feel it's going fine. My opinion isn't going to change the place.

The only thing out new stl seems to care about is texting a few of the (what I call) youngish female team members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back