Does your store do vaccinations by the family restroom?

It is like this at my store. There is a table by the family restroom and that is where people get their shots. I have left the family restroom various times in the middle of someone getting a shot.

It is like this at my store. There is a table by the family restroom and that is where people get their shots. I have left the family restroom various times in the middle of someone getting a shot.

When I skimmed your question I thought it said 'in the restroom' and I was perplexed.
Then I reread it and next to makes a lot more sense.
They have the family restroom next to the pharmacy in a good portion of the layouts I've been to.
The pharmacy needs to do the vaccines somewhere and can't take the people into the actual pharmacy.
So outside the bathroom it is.
But not all stores of course.

Facing our pharm @ my local T, to the left is a sectioned off area, small partitioned off space. Rolled up my sleeve there many times.

Ours is outside the restroom, directly in front of the condoms, lubes, etc. Pharmacy asked a few years ago if we could switch that section with the foot care section next to it (which is closest to the restroom door); of course that didn't happen. So now they just try to arrange chairs so pharmacists have their backs to the vibrators and guests are looking toward the pharmacy.

Is your family restroom by the pharmacy? Our family rest room is across from the other restrooms as you enter the store, nowhere near the pharmacy so they do not set up shots by the restrooms.

My weird little small format store basically has a corner near the paper aisles where people get their vaccinations. I'm not sure if I'd want to get a shot super close to the restrooms lol

Is your family restroom by the pharmacy? Our family rest room is across from the other restrooms as you enter the store, nowhere near the pharmacy so they do not set up shots by the restrooms.

Yes, the family restroom at my store is next to the pharmacy. The other restrooms are at the front of the store.

Yes, they do because it's the most logical place for it, with an opening for the pharmacist to take care of the paperwork including the vaccination card. There's a small, moveable screen to provide a bit of privacy. And there's a bench nearby where family members can sit and wait their turn if parents bring their kids. (That last part can make for a noisy spell if they're afraid of shots.)

Back