Archived Does your store play music videos in the entertainment section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store used to. They had two TVs in entertainment that would play music videos. Just recently however they don't do such anymore.

TV's went away for a video wall in E&E remodel. Just as annoying on a bigger scale.

Nope. Our TVs have the spot logo and only the spot logo.

I'm not talking about the TV displays in electronics. I mean in entertainment there were two TVs mounted that would play music videos. They recently removed those two TVs.

We have the usual wall of TV displays that play commercials and such, and then there's an array of 6 TVs over Entertainment that play music videos.

I sure wish they had music in the restrooms!

I'm not talking about the TV displays in electronics. I mean in entertainment there were two TVs mounted that would play music videos. They recently removed those two TVs.
I don't miss that...over a year of that sex&the city camel clip...ugh.

We used to have 3, but 2 of them were removed and the 3rd one just sits and doesn't play anything. I'm not complaining about the silence; it beats the hell out of the top-40 bullshit loop.

I sure wish they had music in the restrooms!

There is music, just not the kind you want to hear.

They removed all of those TVs in every store in my district quite some time ago. It was no big loss, the things hardly ever worked anyway.

Ours were broken for over 2 years Csc said they would not replace or fix them. They were finally removed during our E&E remodel

Thank God they got rid of those things.

On a semi-related note, thank God they got rid of that annoying BB-8 display in toys.

Because you can only cover the motion sensor with gray dots for so long, before management starts catching on.

That's right
I'm gonna drop a bomb on you
So twisted, whatcha gonna do
Must not know who you're messin' with
I get the best the best can get
Too hot, my beats they ricochet
Ooh la la, doing it all day
Do it non-stop, don't you wanna play
Won't stop it

Please stop

That's right
I'm gonna drop a bomb on you
So twisted, whatcha gonna do
Must not know who you're messin' with
I get the best the best can get
Too hot, my beats they ricochet
Ooh la la, doing it all day
Do it non-stop, don't you wanna play
Won't stop it

Please stop

WORST AD EVER. I actively avoided going back to close electronics' registers when it was on.

Adele was fucking driving me crazy. I still twitch whenever I hear any of her music, which is a shame because a lot of it is really good but I just can't.

I think it's been removed from the loop though, since I haven't heard it on in a while.

All of ours are gone thank Jesus! I got so tired of walking by and hearing the same shit over and over again.

Thank God they got rid of those things.

On a semi-related note, thank God they got rid of that annoying BB-8 display in toys.

Because you can only cover the motion sensor with gray dots for so long, before management starts catching on.
Our team flexed the tallest star wars toys onto the top shelf. High priced so they didn't sell much, and the tls are too lazy to check if the pog was correct. Three weeks before somebody did a revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back