Does your target still have a food court?

Ours got cut for OPU space but we’re getting a remodel. Currently our Starbucks isn’t with our food court so they’re moving it there and apparently opening a little sandwich thing? It’s like grab and go food.

We’re getting a new target nearby soon that will have a food court. It’s taking place of a 3 story Sears that closed.

The store I worked at had one, but it was made into Starbucks a little before I got hired in 2016.

Turned into Starbucks. I really miss having reasonably priced hot food and a working soda machine available for lunch.
I miss eating muching out on popcorn with some co workers, talking mad crap about our shift leaders and stuff...

We still have our pizza hut, popcorn, and hotdogs. I think we're the only ones who still has one in the district. It's not as busy as it use to be, even pre-covid.

Nope. And I do not miss finding spilled popcorn all over the store. The space is for OPU now and we have some display coolers filled with bottled and canned beverages and ready-to-eat stuff. I do miss getting a hotdog when I forget my lunch - quick, cheap, filling, and probably not so healthy.

We have a Starbucks, but we also have popcorn, icees, and a soda machine. All have now been turned on and our guests (and many tms) are happy. Put in a hot dog roller and I'll be a happy camper.

Back