Archived Dog toy IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dog toy IR yesterday that I couldn’t find so I closed it out and the toys came in later that day on the truck . How do I go about correcting the IR?

If you really don't want to wait for it to drop again, you can mysupport it to reissue the IR at your store.

I had a dog toy IR yesterday that I couldn’t find so I closed it out and the toys came in later that day on the truck . How do I go about correcting the IR?
Noooo. Don’t change any capacity to it you will order more . Your ir was just to pull and hold not a final disposition. Take the toy and stage it in your recall area and when you get the final disposition for it you can change the counts of how many you have when you go to ship it again . Besides if it was in your truck that’s called a ir in transit and they know that.

Noooo. Don’t change any capacity to it you will order more . Your ir was just to pull and hold not a final disposition. Take the toy and stage it in your recall area and when you get the final disposition for it you can change the counts of how many you have when you go to ship it again . Besides if it was in your truck that’s called a ir in transit and they know that.
Great. Thanks for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back