Archived DPCI for a 999/Unidentified sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your POS "Unidentified Sales" shortage indicator being RED. APBPs get really pissed off over things like this. Instead of 999ing it, mysupport it!!!

No need to get sarcastic with me. I'm nothing but a simple cashier who has never heard of nor knows what mysupport is.

Mysupport or esupport is used when there an issue with dpci. For ex: coming up not at the sale price, etc.
Dpci is DePartment, Class, Item number. Thanks wiki!

No need to get sarcastic with me. I'm nothing but a simple cashier who has never heard of nor knows what mysupport is.

Don't take it personally, as you shouldn't have to deal with something like that. Your GSA/GSTL should not be allowing cashiers to override POS do not sell prompts by 999ing merchandise. There's usually a reason, whether it be recall or whatever.

Sorry I'm one of those people who still call DPCI a DCPI :facepalm:

Anyway, If I recall correctly. There was a way to make a local DPCI for merchandise... I can't remember how it's done though.

Yes, you can use DPCI/UPC maintenance to do all sorts of fun things. It's a really bad idea, though. APBPs tend to like that even less than unidentified sales ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back