Archived DPCI's to Missed Salvaged Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

adcamper92

Food Ave Deviant
Okay, so I've been looking in every possible place to defect out this particular item. It's from around the time when we were selling the "FEED USA" merchandise and I've had a hard time finding some numbers for this stack bracelet. Does anyone know of any places that I could find numbers for it? As a Service Desk team member I've been really irked by the fact that I can't defect it! If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, lemme know!

Sincerely,

The Impossible Service Desk TM.

Also here's an image of the mentioned item.

Attachments

• FEED_Bracelets.jpg
    FEED_Bracelets.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 139
If an item was missed salvage and we had no info on it, depending on what it was our LOD would just have us toss it. Not sure if that's okay to do or not, but the compacter is always a solution :)

I've tried everything...item search doesn't recognize it. Guess it's time to toss it!

I can't see the image. But feed USA was under dept 200', 065, & 082, in hardlines. My suggestion is to go softlines & ask for dept for bracelets. Then savage out.

Last edited:
would we still have online POG info for something that old. I doubt it, but you could look up the pog and check the labels for the DPCI. otherwise just toss.

Reminds me of when the Jemma Kidd make-up went clearance last year. Cosmetics is a disaster at my store, and cosmetics clearance is even worse. When I did overnight re-shop last year, I got so many JK items that I couldn't find because all of JK had gone salvage by that point.

if we know it's fairly recent I have been told to get a similar item (best guess on last price) and defect out.....longer than a few months (like the feed usa) toss that baby!!

Wait, what? At my store, the service desk TMs make us give them the dpci, and they send it back with angry notes if we forget to send one. They also send their angry b.s. notes when the dpci is printed on the item, so we send notes that say "look inside" or whatever... and they send it back to us with another angry note. We just give them a dpci for something similar for items that are gone, though.

just throw it in the salvage box. I'm pretty sure in the training guide it even says that is ok if item information is to difficult to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back