Archived Driving sales, boldly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People buy the stuff, then they give low surveys about the mess lol. I was in Walmart the other day wondering if they did or cared about surveys. I don't think they do. Idk if tgt should either, tbh. I know what I'd prefer as a guest and as a peon (clean uncluttered store), but if I were a target overlord and people are buying stuff despite the mess, idc. And I know I've gone to Walmart and walked around the pallets and such and still bought bundles of yarn and a rotisserie chicken or whatever. It was annoying, but eh, scarves need to be made (my mom makes, I wear).

Yes, be bold to drive sales..even if the store looks messy. Just don't ask on the survey how guests feel about the appearance of the store. The proof is in the pudding! As long as sales goals are met or exceeded it's obvious that guests are going to shop at Spot nonetheless. Same thing for how long check out took. Clearly the guest isn't too bothered by long check out times because the fact is they did check out AND sales goals were met. Some of the survey questions really don't support sales goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back