Archived Drug test for a promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings everyone!

I was recently approached by my TL and ELT about advancement to a leadership position. I've also spoken to HR and the STL about it and they have all commended me on my work ethic and feel I would do great as a TL. While I am excited for the opportunity, I worry that I will have to pass another drug test. I would not pass if I were to take one now. I am a regular and responsible marijuana user. I've never gone to work high or smoked at work. There is no reason to suspect anything. Is there anyone here who has gone through the advancement process that can tell me if there will be another test?

You won't be drug tested unless you've had an incident/accident, or there are suspicions of drug use.

Yeah, they aren't really doing drugs test in 4Q.

That said, don't do drugs

Greetings everyone!

I was recently approached by my TL and ELT about advancement to a leadership position. I've also spoken to HR and the STL about it and they have all commended me on my work ethic and feel I would do great as a TL. While I am excited for the opportunity, I worry that I will have to pass another drug test. I would not pass if I were to take one now. I am a regular and responsible marijuana user. I've never gone to work high or smoked at work. There is no reason to suspect anything. Is there anyone here who has gone through the advancement process that can tell me if there will be another test?
It depends on the district. In my district they drug test for all TL positions promos

Get a medical card? Most doctors hand them out like candy.

Greetings everyone!

No drug test for promoting.. Smoke all you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back