Archived *DRUMROLL*....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I PUT IN MY NOTICE YESTERDAY!!!!

giphy.gif

I won't say what I'm moving on to as it's pretty specific and I'd rather not take the chance on being outed, but let's just say I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that my days at Spot are numbered. :D :D :D :D :D I've been waiting for this day forever!

Another one bites the dust!

Congratulations.

I have to say you're in the top five of our leaving announcements.

It's just been a day long in coming! It helps that what I'm moving onto is pretty exciting. I don't know if I feel happy or sad that I've gotten zero pushback from ETL's about tendering my resignation; usually they send you on a guilt trip to try and get you to stay. I guess in my case, there's not really anywhere they can go to negotiate after I explain what I'm leaving to do.

Anyway...counting down the days. :D

Congrats! Feels great to sign that paper doesn't it!
One week, one day and counting =)

Congrats!!! It's an amazing feeling to know your days at Spot are coming to an end.

"you're gonna miss me when I'm gone" played in my head for the whole two weeks.
I kept singing "Gives you hell" to myself. (I also would sing "Let it Go" and "Defying Gravity" on other days. I'm a geek, what can I say) I loved the people I worked with but good lord it felt SO good to get out. And I do not regret it at all. Despite many guilt trips from TLs, ETLs, and the STL trying to get me to stay and that they hoped I would come back.

"you're gonna miss me when I'm gone" played in my head for the whole two weeks.
I kept singing "Gives you hell" to myself. (I also would sing "Let it Go" and "Defying Gravity" on other days. I'm a geek, what can I say) I loved the people I worked with but good lord it felt SO good to get out. And I do not regret it at all. Despite many guilt trips from TLs, ETLs, and the STL trying to get me to stay and that they hoped I would come back.
OMG! The guilt trips! If I had gotten the raise I was told I deserved and if they had left my schedule alone I wouldn't have left. BUT I AM SO HAPPY I DID!

Tomorrow marks 2 weeks since this post, I want details! ;)

I haven't left yet... Gave a little more advanced notice than required for various reasons. I still have a few weeks. :)

I got no guilt trips cuz everyone thought I was bluffing :) on my last day it became apparent that I was serious. The ETLs were intimidated by me for some reason, so they sent some brand new TM to try and convince me that I wouldn't be happy at my new job and that I wouldn't actually make as much as I thought I would... WTF? Lol who does that?

Congrats @wokkawokka It's nice to see someone move on to something they are genuinely excited about! Best wishes to you!

I got no guilt trips cuz everyone thought I was bluffing :) on my last day it became apparent that I was serious. The ETLs were intimidated by me for some reason, so they sent some brand new TM to try and convince me that I wouldn't be happy at my new job and that I wouldn't actually make as much as I thought I would... WTF? Lol who does that?

Congrats @wokkawokka It's nice to see someone move on to something they are genuinely excited about! Best wishes to you!
I still have TLs and ETLs trying to convince me to come back to target and I've been gone since the beginning of June. When I put in my 2 weeks, the HL ETL tried to tell me I would hate my new job. STL said they hoped to see me back. They treat the good ones like shit and then freak when they leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back