COVID-19 During emergency, suspend the price-match policy, and other suggestions

Who decides that? Health Dept?
Honestly I’m not sure but it’s a county wide mandate.

We have signs posted that came down from corporate indicating the items can still be purchased by OPU or DU.
We still have Style pushing the truck and touching up the zones that guests are reaching and touching.
Mostly Style is learning Fulfillment because we’re drowning in orders. We can pick and pack to our hearts content and it’s just fine by us.

Fun side note - were also supposed to be checking with every TM as the get to work to see if they have any symptoms on a list. If they do they’re to be sent home. All of this is supposed to happen before the TM clocks in for the day. Fun, right?

@Tessa120 , nobody on social media is going to side with Karen at this time for complaining about not being able to pick out a bathing suit. She will be chewed up and spit out. She can name all the TMs she wants, but if it's a county-wide mandate, corporate has no control. Since they sent out signs, it seems they understand what's happening here and are not going to punish people for following orders.

I'm not saying stores should do this on their own, I'm saying corporate should do this nationwide.

@Tessa120 , nobody on social media is going to side with Karen at this time for complaining about not being able to pick out a bathing suit. She will be chewed up and spit out. She can name all the TMs she wants, but if it's a county-wide mandate, corporate has no control. Since they sent out signs, it seems they understand what's happening here and are not going to punish people for following orders.

I'm not saying stores should do this on their own, I'm saying corporate should do this nationwide.
this. Corp will simply issue a blanket statement saying something like target is committed to the health and safety of guests and TMs and will comply with all local federal and state guidelines to do so.

Until they complain to corporate about the indignity of being told to leave and the absurdity that the store is not allowing shopping. Corporate's not going to investigate local ordinance and corporate needs lots of positive vibes right now to keep people from going to other stores.
Good points except.... right now, during a state and national emergency, there aren't all that many other stores open to buy cosmetics and beauty stuff!

this. Corp will simply issue a blanket statement saying something like target is committed to the health and safety of guests and TMs and will comply with all local federal and state guidelines to do so.
After the ridiculous amount of dresses, workout clothes & summer clothes that have gone through our check lanes, I am ready to totally close Style. These women are out of control.

Back