Archived Early Access sales and full online access

Status
Not open for further replies.
We specifically ruined the metric.
That sounds like a terrible call by your leadership. Cancel guaranteed sales to hope it sells in store? The only end goal is to make sales regardless of in person or OPU. Big reason target is not opening at midnight is because it’s not about the in person 100% anymore. Do I think there should be limits based off your inventory? Absolutely. Do I think you should INF orders on purpose to hold those items for door busters??? No way

That sounds like a terrible call by your leadership. Cancel guaranteed sales to hope it sells in store? The only end goal is to make sales regardless of in person or OPU. Big reason target is not opening at midnight is because it’s not about the in person 100% anymore. Do I think there should be limits based off your inventory? Absolutely. Do I think you should INF orders on purpose to hold those items for door busters??? No way
You should read the comments on Targets FB page regarding doorbuster items not available in store. Guests arrived at the store to find certain doorbusters only to find out we had none in stock. As someone said, you have a doorbuster and when I arrived at store opening there were none.

We had whole skids of doorbusters that were mispicks. What a shitshow. Those stupid carseats that everyone's been complaining about were one of them. We never had the weighted blankets either, shows as not sold at this store.

We had whole skids of doorbusters that were mispicks. What a shitshow. Those stupid carseats that everyone's been complaining about were one of them. We never had the weighted blankets either, shows as not sold at this store.
We had them in the store. Sold out fast.
DPCI: 062-02-0144

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back