Archived Easter Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticSun

Former Front-End Guru
Staff member
Administrator
This is mainly for the front-end gurus on here. How is your store handling easter endcaps? We had 7 easter endcaps on the checklanes, with 7 new POGs being set for the new week. Did you take down your stuff tonight and set the new endcaps, or are you waiting until monday?

We still have our Easter endcaps (as of 10:30PM when I left). They were pretty much empty, but they were still there. I believe we're setting the new endcaps on Monday.

Our endcaps were basically empty, so we switched them out. I think we did a Glad trash bag one and a bug repellent ("Off") one tonight.

Allt he Team Leaders an ETL's in our building Friday changed out all the Easter end caps on the check lanes so that come tomorrow we won't have clearance on the check lanes.

All of our Easter stuff is in 2 isles of mini seasonal right next to our checklanes.

On the lane endcaps we have some Easter candy and some Easter lilies but the lilies never really sold so they are gone.

I tried to flip all of our endcaps after the store closed.

Let's just say I didn't get very far... :\

All of our Easter stuff is in 2 isles of mini seasonal right next to our checklanes.

On the lane endcaps we have some Easter candy and some Easter lilies but the lilies never really sold so they are gone.

I knocked the lilies in our store down in price. We never really sell flowers to well in our store. I took thin down to 5.99 on TPC. needless to say we didn't have any left Friday when I left.....

We will be moving all Easter stuff from the front end to seasonal on Monday before we open. Cartwell candy will stay put for a day or 2 to sell down, then move what's left to seasonal. We should have maybe 2 aisles of Easter. My etl & I had gotten all Easter out on Saturday from the backroom. A first in a great while for my store.

We will be moving all Easter stuff from the front end to seasonal on Monday before we open. Cartwell candy will stay put for a day or 2 to sell down, then move what's left to seasonal. We should have maybe 2 aisles of Easter. My etl & I had gotten all Easter out on Saturday from the backroom. A first in a great while for my store.

Same here, we did the great Easter Candy push on Thursday of last week. WE had 6 pallets sitting in the back room. I don't think we'll have more than an Aisle left when it hits 30% and 50% on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back