Archived Education LOA and average hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be taking an educational LOA to pursue my CDL at a truck driving school. If everything goes according to plan, that LOA will lead into a 2 weeks notice. The class runs for 2 months. Does anyone know how this affects your average hours? My average hours are around 36 and I have health insurance through target. If for whatever reason this thing doesn't work out, I don't want to be without health insurance. Does the LOA freeze your average hours or am I going to see them plummet? My HR ETL didn't know either.

I'm going to be taking an educational LOA to pursue my CDL at a truck driving school. If everything goes according to plan, that LOA will lead into a 2 weeks notice. The class runs for 2 months. Does anyone know how this affects your average hours? My average hours are around 36 and I have health insurance through target. If for whatever reason this thing doesn't work out, I don't want to be without health insurance. Does the LOA freeze your average hours or am I going to see them plummet? My HR ETL didn't know either.
Your avg hours freeze. You will be billed the insurance premiums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back