Archived ehr for a newb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having login issues with her. I just started Sunday. I have tried to log in using my employee id and default password, which I was told is your initials#the last four of your ssn. That didn't work. I know you can call and get a temporary password through an automated system. Is there any way to talk to a real person? Is there anything H.R. at the store can do?

Thanks for your help.

The automated system is actually the quickest and easiest way to get logged into EHr. The sytem will ask you a few questions to ensure it is you and then give you a temp. password to where you can log back in and then change it to your own password. Make sure that you are not locked out if you have tried multiple times and failed to log in. You will need to then get your account unlocked and then get a new temp. password.

Unlocking the password is easy. Just use the red phone in the breakroom & follow the prompts, stated above. If I remember correctly, I think the first two letters are supposed to be in caps, then the rest. For ex: AB#1234.
You can ask your hr person help you log in too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back