Archived eHR not working ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitterBerries

Can you go to 4?
I've been trying for a week to get in and look at cell phone discounts and things and I always get this webpage is not available. It worked last week. Does anyone else have that problem?

Yes. I've heard it doesn't usually work at home but a week ago it worked fine on my computer so I don't know.

Yes. I've heard it doesn't usually work at home but a week ago it worked fine on my computer so I don't know.
Have you tried targetpayandbenefits.com ? From there you can click on the link to the discount website. That site works fine from home.

eHR is working fine for me. Keep in mind you can really only view your pay stubs. Everything else needs to be done from in store.

Yeah I got into that part I can pretty much get into anything but the eHR part. I couldn't find the benefits though it only showed me gym, daycare etc there were probably 5 on there total. I was looking for the whole list

Awesome thank you! Also.. Is eHR where you can print your paystubs? Cause I was needing it for that too.. Haven't gotten a check yet so I never looked

I've been seeing this issue it's very annoying. I'm trying to view my paycheck but again weeks I doubt they wil solve this anytime soon. I can view my schedule though

Target doesn't have the best IT department.

Come on, you know Target would only hire the best of the best.

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually are good, but, like us in the stores, aren't given the resources to do their jobs.

I'm actually having trouble pulling it up on my phone right now. As far as I know that we are was a compatibility issue with chrome and the website. They recommended using internet explorer.

OK go to her and log in. On the page it should say like.. time keeping or schedule or something like that. Then drop down to "view pay statement". Ill have to find the exact route when I get to work. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back