Archived End cap audit? What is your system of getting them done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been tasked with completing ECA on Sunday after ad prep. I have done it one tine. But never with any real training or guidance. Was given a crash course and left to fend for myself. Ive done fine the past two weeks,but I feel like there must be a faster more efficient way of getting it done. Do any of you have a system you could share, or just some tips or suggestions on what works well for you in your store..any thing you can share would be appreciated. Would like to go in next Sunday with a new plan....thanks

There is no fast way. None. It will suck the day without regrets.

Our tls tend to ask market to audit our own, which is faster as we know what's on sale and not. Plus mostly tpc.

Tie all the pogs to random locations, create vaguely named batches, and move on. Then tell the backroom to just backstock all those pog pulls they just did. Hey, the TWT says complete so who cares right?

Oh wait, you're probably looking for the correct answer and not what 75% of the stores I've been in do.

Last edited:
For endcap audit you are checking to make sure the endcap is signed correctly. If all of the items are on sale, make a 7x11 and make sure the header is changed to reflect the sale. If all items are the same price then put up a single price point. Make sure everything has a label. You also want to make sure the endcap is full so scan and put in batches for anything that has br locations.

Once you get the hang of it you can move pretty quick. I recommend grabbing a bunch of sale and regular headers and a bunch of digits and a printer beforeni begin so I have everything with me. I can knock out a section pretty quick when I have all of my supplies in my cart and only have to print missing signs.

Good luck!

I am a PA in Market and tend to do my own end cap audits when i open on my given sunday.. What I usually do is Start with the front end-caps first, get them printed and put up. so I am not drowning in a million signs... after that I move on to the back end-caps.. maybe take me an hour or so. depending on the ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back